6 Foods You Can Eat At Night That Will Boost Testosterone & Burn Fat
“If you eat late at night it will go straight to your fat stomach.” Blah, blah, blah….shut up! Here are some foods that will go straight to your man parts and help lean you out at the same time. Imagine that, eat a mouthful of nuts and you’ll have the mojo to give someone else a mouthful of your nuts.
That’s right, these foods actually INCREASE your fat loss and keep your MOJO Risin’!
- White Meat Protein –Chicken and turkey are great because they digest slowly and have a very low insulin release. They also promote the release of glucagon a hormone which assists with breaking down stored carbs and fat and using them for energy… Win and Win!
- Cottage Cheese –Coats the stomach and is very slow digesting. As a protein, it also stimulates the release of glucagon, so don’t be surprised if it has you waking up filled with energy. Stick with the plain stuff… the flavored varieties are loaded with added sugars.
- Green Vegetables – Still hungry? Fill up on a big bowl of green veggies and it will completely kill your craving. They contain virtually zero calories, are high in fiber, and they’re very filling.
- Pumpkin Seeds – No wonder Charlie Brown worshipped the Great Pumpkin. It was for the seeds man! They’re loaded with zinc, a mineral that plays a role in thousands of different enzymatic reactions in the body, including those involved in testosterone production. Some other foods that are good sources of zinc…Oysters, crab, turkey, chicken, steak, wheat germ, sesame seeds, cashews, lentils.
- Almonds and Sunflower Seeds – Have you ever seen an out of shape Sunflower Seed? Didn’t think so. That’s because they’re full of Magnesium & vitamin E, which, when paired w/ high-intensity exercise, helps to boost testosterone levels. Research from the International Journal of Sports Medicine tells us that testosterone increases due to the monounsaturated fat that is abundant in nuts. They’re also a great source of the protein necessary to fuel your new workouts.
- Pomegranate (whole fruit) – A legitimate Super Food packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and iron. Consumption of pomegranate juice can greatly increase the enzyme system (eNOS) that produces nitric oxide (NO), your body’s primary vasodilator. This means better blood flow which will improve erectile quality and drop blood. Yes, it’s a pain in the ass to open and dig out the fruit, but it’s also friggin’ delicious and those little buggers have been shown time and again to:
- Increase and protect nitric oxide molecules.
- Reduce blood pressure and boost circulation.
- Clear arterial plaque and reduce LDL-oxidation.
- Increase free-testosterone levels and sperm quality.
Become a BDG VIP to access your Personal Transformation Program